You Are Worthy

You are Worthy!
i am worthy

We are born with the instinctive understanding that we are worthy and deserving of everything we desire in life.  You'll notice when we were babies, we cried when we didn't get what we wanted or needed.  A natural way of communicating our needs at that time.  Today, after years of experiences, mistakes, failures, disappointments, our subconscious beliefs and memories led us to feel not enough, fearful of trying, afraid of making another mistake, worried about what others think of us, and the list goes on...

As adults, it's a natural reaction that has kept us safe from emotional pain.  However, these negative subconscious beliefs also keep us from striving, taking action and remembering that we are worthy of the most fulfilling, joyful life.  Feeling unworthy stops us from success, exciting experiences, positive relationships and making a positive difference in the lives of others.  How do you change "I am not worthy" to "I am worthy" ?

Start Today:

1.  Awareness is key to any transformational change within yourself.  Be aware of your inner self talk, what you say to yourself during the day, how you react to your experiences, how you feel and react physically and take a moment to reflect on your overall inner criticisms of yourself.

2. Take a Stand - Be gentle with yourself if you realize that your self talk is not as loving or as kind as you'd like it to be.  You're coming from habitual thoughts and feelings that you can change to more empowering beliefs and thoughts.  Would you ever tell a 5 year old that they are bad for believing in themselves, undeserving of love or to never dream big because they're not good enough?  Ofcourse not!  Take a stand and change your self talk to empowering language such as: "I understand myself better now and know that I am not my old beliefs and the truth is... I am good enough!  I am worthy!  I am lovable... I can make the changes in myself that I desire....  I was born worthy and I will always be worthy of love, respect and success."

3. Practice -  Quite often we've been  beating ourselves up for so long that it's so natural to berate ourselves.  While you become more aware of negative self talk, take a stand and make more positive statements about yourself. Over time what we focus on (positive statements), become our new thought process.  When you hear yourself say: "I'm not good enough to accomplish that", immediately say, "Ofcourse I'm good enough", then breathe, relax and then write it down in your journal... "Ofcourse I'm good enough".... Reinforce your truth in as many ways as possible.. In your thoughts, writing, speaking..... Practice creates change.....

Summary: Awareness, Take a Stand & Practice

-Jade Inspiration Coaching

Below in the comment section, please tell us how you were able to move through your negative self talk and change it to positive, empowering mantras.... Share your positive advice.....

Popular Posts

Image

Manifestation