Get Fit - Enjoy Life with Matt Luat of Breaking Brawn

Get Fit - Enjoy Life with Matt Luat of Breaking Brawn - On the Jade Inspiration Right on Baby Podcast Matt Luat shares his most powerful tips and advice on how to get started, maintain and enhance your fitness level. Matt shares his story of struggles to triumphs and how he came to become a successful trainer and coach in the fitness world.

Listen to this Interview with Matt Luat of Breaking Brawn

Matt Luat Break Brawn
Fitness and happiness go hand in hand and Matt shares how to do that. Check out Matt's amazing blog! BreakingBrawn.com   Blog


Connect with Matt Luat:  BreakingBrawn.com   Blog    Twitter     Facebook    Instagram

Articles by Matt:

The Top 5 Lessons About Fitness I wish I Knew Sooner

Hit Your Goals by By Replacing Bad Habits with Great Ones

My Top 10 Super Easy Ways to Stay Fit  

A Note from Matt:

I am most passionate about health and fitness. However, in order to be truly successful in overall health, one needs to be healthy in all aspects of life, not just in muscles or appearance. Things like family, friends, career, wealth, joy and laughter, all contribute to and measure our health in different ways. My goal is to take the audience on an intelligent approach to have "Fitness" in all of the key areas. Here are a few things that come to mind: - Why having a mentor is important.

Even greats like Arnold Schwarzenegger had mentors and role models. - Why being fit helps to improve health in every way. Mental clarity, better self-confidence, less stress, etc. - We can accomplish so much by simply setting goals and working towards them. Goals are truly the beginning of success. You'll never succeed if you don't have a goal, because there is no end! For example, if you had a goal to run your first marathon and you do it, goal accomplished!! Feels awesome, doesn't it?

On the other hand, if you said "hey, I'm going to go for a run today", and you go for a run, when do you stop? How will you feel if you stopped and inevitably said "that's good enough for today, I guess". Completely different feelings from a simple concept. Growing up, I was always pretty active and pushed myself in sports.

Despite it all, I always had body image and self confidence issues. I wasn't extremely overweight or anything, but I was unhealthy and unhappy. After everything had snowballed, I realized I was letting life "happen" to me, rather than taking control. It was time for a change. I set out to really put a concerted effort into studying health and fitness, it is *simply* a science, after all. To have something to show for my hard work, I committed myself to a bodybuilding competition (way out of my comfort zone!), lost a whopping 45 lbs. I didn't even come close to winning a trophy that day. But I had done it.

I could say "I did that" rather than "I wish I could". Since then, I've put back on some of the weight, but am now at a "comfortable weight". In the end, I learned how to conquer my goals and I proved that anything can be accomplished simply by doing what works, and changing what doesn't. I carry forward these ideas today, and I want to help others see how much potential we all have, I even became a personal trainer and helped dozens along the way. Fitness isn't just about muscle; it is much, much more.

Connect with Matt Luat:  BreakingBrawn.com   Blog    Twitter     Facebook    Instagram

Articles by Matt: The Top 5 Lessons About Fitness I wish I Knew Sooner Hit Your Goals by By Replacing Bad Habits with Great Ones My Top 10 Super Easy Ways to Stay Fit  


Right On Baby Podcast - Jade InspirationConnect with Jade: Jade Inspiration Right on Baby Podcast

Connect with Jade Inspiration Twitter Facebook Google+

Popular Posts

Image

Manifestation